Sometimes, you just need someone to come alongside to motivate you to get up out of the couch, or help you take the next step, or just get your mind on straight.
And that next step, it can look like figuring out how to reach out to new people, or communicate better with your present customers, or learning how to calendar your activities and sticking to your plan, reorganize your schedule, figure out the balance between your business and the kids, work on your appearance, find time for yourself or your hubby, give a difficult phone call, learn to market better…
That can be pretty daunting.
And sometimes, you don’t even know what that next step is, or whether you can actually handle it. And it would be so nice to have someone to help you to figure it out, or implement it, or even help you come up with a plan.
Partnering with you on this adventure and empowering you to step up to the plate, that’s what my own life purpose is. And I do it well.
Together, we will put the pieces of the puzzle together, give you the confidence you need, see you soar, regain your smile, and kick butt in your business.
Together, you and I.
Every next step matters because you matter, and living your life like you mean it is what it’s all about.
What does Momtrepreneurs One-on-One Coaching look like?
- We both commit to working with each other one month at a time.
- Each month that I am coaching you, you will get 4 zoom calls (video calls) up to 60 minutes each with me that will be recorded and sent to you after our session together. During the calls, we will discuss where you are at and I will coach you on your mindset. Together, we’ll come up with an action plan. You’ll decide how you will keep yourself accountable to me until the next call, and I will be available to you through email, text, and messenger to help you on your journey.
- Check out the Coaching Agreement for more details.
- Commit to this coaching season
- Show up prepared and on time for the calls
- Do the work we agree on
- Stay accountable to me
- Show up prepared for all the calls
- Coach you through your issues
- Help you reframe your thoughts
- Help you pick new actions for new results
- Send you all call recording
- Keep you accountable
- Be available to you through text, messenger, and email and reply to your messages within 24 hours–most often, within the hour.
Sounds great or intriguing? Want to investigate this some more? Click HERE to book a mini-session with me, and we can talk!
I quickly realized as I started coaching with Barb that she is truly there to help me. She has a way of caring that is helpful and special. I set goals, and met my goals, and she has been there with me throughout the entire process. Barb has helped me see my situation CLEARLY, although I was stuck in the middle of it and could not grasp around it to find my way out. She is my friend and my mentor, and I HIGHLY recommend her to anyone.
I can’t put my finger on what it is exactly, but there is something about Barb Croce, that when you are in her presence, you want to be your best self. Then, when she coaches you–no matter what your goal–she leads you down this path and when you get to where you are going, you’ll find yourself even better than your best.